Mimaki JV300 Plus Series: JV300-130 Plus, JV300-160 Plus
The JV300 Plus Series Delivers Stunning Quality at Class-Leading Speeds
Grow your business with these roll-based machines that offer increased throughput and a lower cost of operation. Choose eco-solvent inks to create an array of sign and graphic applications. Or dye-sublimation inks for textile, apparel and soft signage production.
JV300 Plus Series offers a wide range of application capabilities for your business. Advanced printing technologies allow you to achieve more vibrant reds and oranges with eco-solvent inks including; White, Orange and Light Black. You can create anything from fine art reproductions and backlit graphics to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye-sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, fabrics or soft signage. The JV300 Plus Series offers superb quality, color fidelity and flexibility to deliver just about anything your customers can imagine.
- Available in 54" and 64" with print speeds up to 1,140 sqft/hr
- Choice of eco-solvent ink or dye-sublimation ink sets
- Eco-solvent: 8 color options including White, Orange, and Light Black inks
- Dye-sublimation: 6 color options including Light Blue and Light Magenta inks
- Economical 2-liter bulk ink systems for long running jobs
- Even ink drying with three-way intelligent heater
- Reusable Mimaki Eco-Cartridge on SS21, BS3 and BS4 eco-solvent inks
- Automatic media take-up reel
- USB/Ethernet connectivity
- RIP software RasterLink6 included
- Waveform Control
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System
- Mimaki Intelligent Heaters
- Mimaki Circulation Technology
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion
- Mimaki Bulk Ink Systems
- Variable Dot Technology
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Nozzle Check Unit
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
Mimaki original inks provide application diversity and color matching accuracy.
The versatility of Mimaki SS21 ink set combined with the high-performance productivity of the JV300 Plus Series is a cost-effective solution that helps you improve throughput, print quality and workflow efficiencies while decreasing labor expenses and material waste.
Mimaki SS21 ink set is a fast-drying, eco-solvent formulation that is highly compatible with hundreds of media types; more than other ink technologies. Mimaki SS21 inks are available in nine colors: Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Black, Orange, and White.
You can consistently deliver high-quality monochromatic reproductions, without the red undertone, and increase your color printing capabilities, with a wider array of reds and oranges, using SS21 Light Black and Orange inks.
For dye-sublimation transfer, Mimaki Sb54 inks are perfect for producing vibrant, high-quality sublimation transfers for a wide range of polyester applications like flags, banners, sportswear, and swimwear. Mimaki Sb54 dye-sublimation inks are available in six colors: Magenta, Blue, Yellow, Black, Light Blue, and Light Magenta.
- Fine art reproductions
- Backlit graphics
- Vehicle wraps
- Outdoor displays
- Wearable textiles
- Soft signage
- and more!