Mimaki UJF-7151 Plus
- Maximum print area: 28 x 20"
New printhead's ink-circulation system reduces clogging nozzles
- The ink-circulation system in the head reduces ink settling and thus provides stable ink jetting. In addition, this system removes air bubbles, which plug the nozzle.. Thanks to this function, the nozzle-cleaning frequency is reduced, and accordingly, cost-effective stable printing is achieved.
- Corresponding Ink: LH-100, MUH-100-Si, LUS-120, LUS-350, PR-200
- Mechanical structure achieves high-precision printing
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and recovers clogged nozzles
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) minimizes downtime
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) for maintaining productivity
- Waveform control and variable dot printing achieve smooth and quality print image
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) minimizes banding and uneven color printing
Mimaki's high-value added print with special color ink broadens the possibilities of business.
The MMC (Mimaki Metallic Control) is the system dedicated to metallic printing using Mimaki's unique "Surface Imaging technology". The MMC printing technology that separately prints one type of metallic ink in gloss and matte tones.
Using separately the beautiful glossy tone print like mirror finish and the matte tone print of metallic texture with suppressed gloss feeling will expand the range of expressions. Texture expression with embossing effect can be printed by changing the inkjet concentration. The texture expression whose appearance changes according to the light reflection provides a higher level of performance appeal. Color metallic expression is possible by printing with colored ink on top of metallic ink. By combining the application of metallic, color and color metallic, high-quality design print can be available.
It is a clear ink that can give an additional value such as both gloss and matte tones, texture expression according to the application. UJF-7151 plus mounting system for clear print control, " MCC (Mimaki Clear Control)" allows the minimization of uncured time to prevent dust from sticking and to avoid bubble generating. It provides high-grade glossy representation and expressive embossing feeling with highly-concentrated clear to lead a fine and beautiful texture print.
It is an inkjet primer that improves the adhesion of materials such as resin, glass, metal and those surface-finished.
Expanding the range of material selection, high value added applications can be produced.
As the primer, PR-200 is applied simultaneously with color printing, the PR-200 applying only to the necessary part of material is possible, too.
Therefore the texture of the base material that was lost by conventional manual primer applying can be maintained.
- Industrial Print
- Cylindrical Print
- and more!