Exceptional Deal-Pre-Owned OKI ColorPainter M64s -$13,000
- 10-year performance guarantee meets ASTM standard and MUTCD compliant
- Custom sign production flexibility
- Rugged Piezo printheads engineered for longer wear time
- Low odor for better workplace environment
- Smart investment‚ low start-up costs, quick ROI
- Local service through a network of authorized distributors
Developed specifically to address demand for high quality and productivity in the wide format outdoor signage and indoor graphics markets.
- Industrial Piezo print heads are engineered for constant, precise drop control at ultra-fast printing speeds. With longer wear time, they reduce waste and saves on replacement costs.
- Top print speed on banners of up to 716 ft²/h with quality results
- Excellent image quality on PVC at 356 ft²/h production print mode.
- ColorPainter printers provide faster high-density print modes than competitors so you get quality prints in quick turn-time.
- Large 1.5-liter capacity ink bags and built-in sub tanks allow operators to easily replace ink without interrupting print jobs.
- Airflow system and large post heater accelerate drying to ensure safe winding using the take-up unit in all print modes.
Developed specifically to address the growing demand for efficient digital printing of traffic signage and full-color graphic images.
- Expand your print capabilities to include multi-colored traffic signs, backlit street signs, fleet graphics/decals, city banners, and even add graphic images to conventional traffic signs, and more.
- An enhanced digital production platform provides improved quality control with computerized precision, every time.
- The automatic print adjustment feature uses optical sensors to automatically perform both media advance and bi-directional position adjustment, ensuring high-quality printing even for first-time operators.
- The intuitive ColorPainter Manager controller software allows users to operate and monitor the printer from a PC.
OKI's advanced eco-solvent SX inks offer vivid color saturation on reflective traffic media for consistently vibrant, glossy images‚ backed by a 10-year performance guarantee.
- The most durable, repeatable outdoor graphics on the market.
- 10-year performance guarantee from traffic media manufacturer, Nippon Carbide Industries.
- Meets ASTM standard and is MUTCD compliant.
- Print all six specified traffic colors and full-color graphic images.
- Dynamic Dot Printing Technology and Smart Pass Technology paired with industrial Piezo print heads deliver consistently rich, glossy colors with fine details and superior quality.
Save time and money with low ink costs, easy-to-operate features and reliable performance.
- Low ink usage for signage production and less material to inventory.
- Complimentary ONYX RipCenter software provides control and simplicity needed to get started in wide format print production.
- Space and equipment savings over traditional traffic signage production.
- Print heads are covered as part of the hardware under a 3-year parts warranty.