Roland EcoSol Max2 Ink
Roland Eco Sol MAX2 Ink
Eco Sol MAX2 produces even richer, more consistant color and ensures both the smoothest gradations and sharpest photographic details.
Nine colors formulated for even greater density (CMYK+ Lc+Lm, Light Black, White and Metallic Silver)
- Brighter, more opaque white for bolder results
- Denser, more reflective metallic silver for added impact
- Light black for even smoother gray scale gradations, more natural skin tones and the sharpest photographic images
- Images beautifully at even higher print speeds
- Virtually odorless, user friendly and nickel free
- Wide color gamut for deep reds, blues and greens
- Aggressively adheres to a range of affordable uncoated media
- Durability up to three years outdoors without lamination
- Ink running costs as low as 16¢ per sq. ft.
- GREENGUARD Certified Ink UL 2818