Field Service Technician
Graphics • Field Service Technician
DIGITAL PRINTING / SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
We sell, service and support large format inkjet printing and cutting technology! We specialize in solvent, UV and dye sublimation inkjet systems as well as plotter, CNC and laser cutting systems. We are looking for a savvy graphics technician to help support our customers in the large format digital printing industry by helping them succeed with this technology. Our company is a value-added reseller of equipment and supplies covering Upstate NY, New England and western PA.
We are in need of a GRAPHICS / SERVICE-TECH PERSON who has the ability to learn fairly basic procedures, who can travel, and who can interface with the customer well and engage in such a way as to educate them of our products and services and go on-site for troubleshooting and repairs.
Graphic Designers or digitally minded people who are very technically capable with hardware and software are excellent for this position...but must be willing to travel and be helpful when supporting
customers in need.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Demonstrates professionalism, enthusiasm and technical expertise:
- Performs troubleshooting, repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary on Roland and Mimaki Large format solvent and UV inkjet printers. May include diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on customers equipment.
- Performs delivery and set-up of equipment. Configure all software, firmware, drivers and plug-ins.
- Provides customer training on printing and cutting functions as well as proper care and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Performs Basic training on:
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop (only to set up file to print)
- Operations of printers and cutters
- Laminating and mounting of prints
- Teaching use and applications of different materials
- Basic business success strategies
*CANDIDATE WILL BE FULLY TRAINED BY EXPERTS PRIOR TO FIELD WORK
Email email@example.com to Apply